Sample Project Outline
The project revolves around seven modules educating each individual in the science of ‘Flow’, the steps required to access it and its practical application, and covers: -
- Initial assessment/calibration exercise/project objectives, including both objective and subjective criteria.
- The background/history to Flow, the benefits to Flow, the science of Flow, the triggers to Flow, the Flow Cycle
- Preparing to access Flow including the TELL process and mental rehearsal/visualisation
- Accessing the ‘Gateway to Flow’ including brainwave states and the FocusBand
- The three levels of the Flow state
- Adjusting/deepening/strengthening the Flow experience
- Application, follow up, feedback, final assessment/re-calibration, conclusion, report to manager/coach if appropriate.
The delivery of the project is via: -
- Online education (text/video/audio/links)
- Six individual Face to Face/Skype sessions
- Each participant has their own private webpages on the flowppa website
- Several exercises including personalised ‘Gateway to Flow’ audio downloads
- Communication via email/Skype/WhatsApp/other social media messaging
Apart from the first two modules, the FocusBand will be used throughout the project. (Click here for more details)
The duration of this project is 12-15 weeks. We’ve built flexibility into the project because each individual will have their own schedule and the project will be designed to fit in with that. Also, an important factor is how each individual applies what has been learned to their work/life. Therefore, there is time built in to the back end of the project for application, follow up, feedback and liaison with managers/coaches if appropriate, along with any adjustments that may be required.